I've gotten the ARC our very own 50 slot voice-chat Mumble server! It'll be on a dedicated host 24/7, so no worries about it going down.
How To Install:
1. To get the Mumble client, please download it from these links.Windows:http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/files/Mumble/1.2.2/Mumble-1.2.2.exe/downloadMac OSX:http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/files%2FMumble%2F1.2.2%2FMumble-1.2.2.dmg/downloadLinux:
See your distro repository for clients
2. After a simple installation, you'll be greeted by the audio wizard. Follow the steps there to set up your speakers and mic properly.
3. Once done, a new window should pop up called "Mumble Server Connect". It'll have a Favorite category with a heart icon, as well as a Public Internet category with a globe icon.
Click the "Add New..." button and insert the following settings. (For the username, put in whatever you want to be known as, easier with your real name, but an online handle is fine too).
4. Then click "Ok" to save the settings.
5. Now click the "Connect" button and you should be able to get into the server!
Rules: (As of 01/27/2011)
No spamming voice or text-to-speech.
You may be kicked/banned from the Mumble server for breaking the above.
I've also added the ability to create temporary rooms. Please use the "Group Rooms" channel to create your own rooms whenever you and a few others want to play a game or do work together or whatever else. If you'd like to apply for a permanent room, please contact either Mike or I (Kiril) with your proposal on why you'd need it.